Beauty blender is a unique tool with which you can make your skin flawless. With a beauty blender, toners are unusually smooth, even, without smearing and stripes. The original shape in the form of a drop allows you to quickly and accurately work out both large areas of the face and small, hard-to-reach areas (nasolabial folds, skin under the eyes, wings of the nose, etc.).
Application: How to use a beauty blender so that the result is perfect, and the sponge lasts longer?
1.Dip the sponge in clean water.
2.After swelling, gently squeeze the sponge (it should be slightly moist). The more humid it is, the thinner the transparent layer can be applied to cosmetics.
3.Apply the cosmetic product to the skin or directly to the sponge and distribute light patting (not smearing!) movements on the skin.
4.Use smearing (erasing) movements to correct makeup when too much cosmetics are applied.
5.Work with one section of sponge. Once the product is applied, use the clean side to blend the boundaries and make the makeup natural.
Sponge should be washed after each application with a mild detergent. Dry away from batteries, heat sources, do not expose to strong heating. It is recommended to replace the sponge every three to four months.
– Flawless toning of the alignment of the complexion with the help of foundation or UV cream;
– Neat “grouting” of enlarged pores so that they become absolutely invisible;
– Perfect camouflage of swelling and dark circles under the eyes with the help of concealer;
– Clear expressive contouring and sculpting;
– Thin, weightless powdering;
– Creating the effect of “kissed lips”;
– An infinite number of experiments with cosmetic textures and shades.